Feb 18, 2012. After a side trip to Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, we returned to our hotel to discover four or five firetrucks and several firefighters on the roof. It was sort of scary, but couldn't have been nearly as bad as a friend of mine finding the same situation at his smoldering apartment on the Fourth of July. In this case, there had apparently been a fire in the chimney of the large fireplace in the lobby, which was quickly taken care of with minimal inconvenience to the patrons of the Chalet Landhaus. The cows did not appear to be alarmed.