Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 179 - Neurosis


Day 179 - Neurosis, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

Feb 26, 2012. As a reward for unclogging some drains in the house, Shereen took me to Kuma's Corner for dinner. They have incredible burgers. I don't eat meat, so I've had them with a veggie patty, and I maintain that they're the best. If you're intolerant of loud metal music, it's not the place for you, but it might be worthwhile for you to give it a shot anyway. Tonight I had the Neurosis, but I'm thinking next time is going to be the Absu. Tony Kisner, I understand if you had a bad experience at Kuma's on your last visit, but I have to disagree with your dethroning of Kuma's after several meals at your new favorite. The other place is very good too, and actually appears in my 365 entry for December 31.

No comments: