Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 188 - Underdog


Day 188 - Underdog, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

March 6, 2012. It was a really beautiful day, probably the fourth or fifth day this winter that I've ridden in shorts without longjohns - in Chicago. I'm kind of sick, though, probably related to Sunday's Polar Plunge, so I didn't spend my free daylight hours shooting. On the way home from work, as I waited to turn left onto Milwaukee Avenue from Damen, I saw a big hot dog on the sidewalk on Damen. Of course, I abandoned the left turn lane, pulled up to the sidewalk, and said "Hey, Dog, can I take your picture?" He started to tell me about Underdog's gourmet dogs, and when I told him I was into the veggie dog, he stopped. He did give me a coupon, though, so I'll get a discount on that veggie dog. Maybe one of my friends would like to go get one of the other dogs.

No comments: