Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 203 - Diversey Harbor


Day 203 - Diversey Harbor, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

March 21, 2012. Before heading home from work, I wondered where I might go that I haven't already shot a few dozen of my 365 pictures. Hannah mentioned how nice Diversey Harbor was last night without the boats, which are still in storage. Monday I noticed Burnham Harbor being prepared for the return of boats, and figured their return must be imminent. When I got to the intersection where I would have headed home, I decided to head north and see the harbor, even though I didn't have a tripod, practically a necessity. I ended up laying my backpack on the ground where there was no goose poop (there are still a few Canada Geese hanging out) and used it for camera support with the self-timer, since I wasn't carrying a shutter release cable either.

No comments: