Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 329 - New Blue


Day 329 - New Blue, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

July 25, 2012. At this point, our house still had one more day of painting to go. This blue in the kitchen is the first coat, and each room has its own distinct color combination. There are common neutral colors throughout the house, preventing very different colors from abutting one another and providing a common path through the house. The result is fantastic. It's colorful and vibrant, and really a beautiful space. Thanks to our painters, Larry and Joe, and congratulations to Shereen, Christine, Rick, and myself on the colors, especially Christine and Shereen. They put several full days into colors. I spent about four hours on my birthday with Christine choosing colors and nailing down particular shades. Then Rick spent the first half of my birthday party suggesting changes, most of which I think we used.

No comments: