Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 233 - Companion


Day 233 - Companion, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

April 20, 2012. I'm still sick, though considerably less so, and stayed in all day again. That really limits the photos I might get, but Mali is a reliable subject. In this photo, he's lying on the floor watching the back door that he thinks his mom is going to walk through. I have not yet taught him about public transportation and how we use the front door when we utilize public transportation.

You know, I have only once seen a dog (other than a security dog) on a CTA train, and that was a tiny dog in a carrier that had a vet appointment on the owner's lunch break. In London, I saw several dogs ride the tube. Now I wonder if that has more to do with policy, or the way we live with our dogs in different cities.

No comments: