Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 349 - Men's Apparel


Day 349 - Men's Apparel, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

August 14, 2012. I found a spot and stayed a few minutes for a change. Most of the time, I'm biking or walking the whole time I'm out, and grab what I can. I still missed stuff, just because of the numbers of people, cars, and bikes in motion interrupting my photo ops or veering the wrong direction when they were the photo ops. I originally missed this guy walking toward me across all three streets in the intersection because I turned to my right too late to get the shot, but I wanted it. A couple of minutes later I settled for this shot of him on the other side of the street looking like he was about to come back. I'm not sure he was actually familiar with this intersection.

No comments: