Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 353 - Ami and Abu


Day 353 - Ami and Abu, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

August 18, 2012. It's a busy weekend. JJ and Renee are in town visiting, and Shereen's parents and siblings arrived today, along with her sister's kids. The Air & Water Show is this weekend as well, so I had an abbreviated experience there with JJ and Renee before hauling it back home to prepare for the in-laws. I missed the Blue Angels, but I saw a bit of their practice on Friday, and they rattled my windows for a while as I worked on house stuff this afternoon. Tomorrow one of Shereen's cousins is getting married, which I suppose will preempt the celebration of Eid. If I were already in bed, I probably could have gone to see the first couple of hours of the Air & Water show again tomorrow, but I'm not in bed yet.

No comments: