Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 13 - Oops, I Did It Again

Not for the first time, I came across a truck stuck at this underpass on my way to work. Fortunately, I'm not one of those folks stuck in cars for who knows how long. The previous truck I saw was a bit more photogenic, with its crumpled roof and confused looking driver walking around the truck. Unfortunately, I was on my way to work both times I've seen this happen and didn't get to hang around to watch the process of extricating the trucks.

There was another fun thing I saw today involving a truck. A tow truck whipped into a parking lot that warns of towing non-customers' cars away, and a guy jumps out of the passenger side in an apparent hurry to snatch a car. They drag the car sideways in order to get into a position to attach it the truck and the girl who owns the car walks across the street looking downright hostile. The passenger gets a wide-eyed "it wasn't me" look on his face and walks backward quickly to the tow truck, which then hauls ass out of the lot. I didn't have a good angle for photos, but I did find it entertaining

No comments: