Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 362 - Fitted


Day 362 - Fitted, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

August 27, 2012. This and the following two days were really missing photographs that I wanted to post, but I keep clicking anyway, usually, and I have stuff to post that I would normally totally ignore. This girl was riding in a pair of jeans that I can't imagine even trying to sit down in. All of my jeans feel restrictive to me, and they do not fit like this. And she's wearing boots, which I can do, I just really prefer not to. Now that I've professed these things, I'm afraid I'm going to get a road bike and wear spandex and cycling jerseys every time I ride. If you see that happen, lead me to a store with shorts and t-shirts or something, please. Jeans and Doc Martens will do in a pinch.

No comments: