Monday, September 9, 2013

040/365 - Ninja Washers


040/365 - Ninja Washers, originally uploaded by Mikey Brick.

September 9, 2013. Today's photo of the day greeted me when I came up from the subway downtown this morning. The first photos on the card yielded results when I ran across these ninja window washers only about three stories off the ground. I've seen them, and photographed them, previously on a different building when they were much higher, but today was the day. One even posed for me. Later in the evening had some interesting situations, too. A nice dinner at Tocco in Wicker Park changed in mood quite suddenly toward the end when it became the venue for Bondage Bingo. As luck would have it, Shereen got the first Bingo of the night and got her ass paddled by a tattooed babe in a lowcut cocktail dress. You go, girl.

No comments: